When logged in to the back office, click "Orders." - All the order information will be displayed once users have placed a check out of the order.
Note: The orders grid is comprised of 5 tabs across the top which represent the status in the order process:
- All - Orders made by all customers
- Confirmed - Customer has already made payment for the purchase
- Preparing - Products are received at the warehouse and are being readied to ship
- Dispatched - Order has been dispatched and is out for delivery
- Delivered - Order has been received by the customer
- Cancelled - Order has been cancelled by either the user in the app or on-behalf of the user in the CEM
- Under the 5 orders grid, you will notice the order list that has been placed:
- Order # - order number
- Status - is either Confirmed, Preparing, Dispatched, Delivered, or Cancelled.
- Customer # - customer reference number
- Tier - tier of customer (VIP, Gold, Guest)
- Submitted - the date order has been submitted
- Delivery Date - when the order will be delivered
- Delivery Window - the time frame the order will be delivered
- Delivery Time - the time the order has delivered.
- Total - the total amount for the order
Click “Edit” - the 'eye' icon brings you to the order details, some of its details explained below:
- Pending - Customer has placed the order in the app and is waiting to be processed
- Shipping - Clicking the edit (pencil) icon allows you to manually override the delivery date & and time when necessary. The customer will receive a push notification about the change and updated time slot.
- Cancel order - This allows you to cancel the order on behalf of the customer during Pending status only.
- Add note - Add a noted relating to the order at any time, which will then show in the audit grid at the bottom of the screen on the order details
- Print - to print “Delivery Note” or “Invoice”
- Items - To show how many items have been placed for this order
- Activity - the transaction activity for this order
- Delivery - the transaction activity if “Delivery service” is used: For example DHL, Lalamove