- When logged in to the back office, click "Orders"
- Select which category the new product will be created from the list, for this example, it’s ‘Baby & Kids’.
- Click the ‘Add Product’ from the upper right part of the category page.
- Select a product type to be used, in this example, it’s ‘Product’.
- On the content page, Fill in the fields ‘Name’, ‘Reference’, and ‘Partner’
- ‘Location’ should be filled in if the product requires a map to show in the layout.
- Press the button ‘Upload’ for a pop-up window to be available for uploading.
- Drag & drop images to be uploaded or map them from where they are stored.
- Depending on the product type, additional fields will be available to be filled in upon scrolling down.
- Press on ‘Save’ for the new product entry to be saved.
How to add a basic product? Print
Modified on: Wed, 14 Apr, 2021 at 10:52 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.