- When logged in to the back office, click "Orders", click “Setting”
- Select “Delivery Fees”
- Select “Zones” and click “+Zone”
- Name - Enter the unique name of the zone. For example state name, district
- Destination countries - Select the destination countries where the items will be shipped. A country can only belong to a single zone.
- Click “Save”
- Select the “Rate” tab, click “+Rate” and fill in the required fields as below:
- Country of origin - select the country where the items will ship from?
- Zone - select the relevant zone of the country
- Name - enter the name of a country or location
- Price - is the shipping fees and it will be added to the total out upon checkout.
- Condition - set the preferable condition such as “Based on items weight”, “Based on order price”, “Based on number of items”, or “No condition”
- Set the “Minimum price” and “Maximum price” - The conditions used to calculate the available rates. Precedent will be given to weight-based conditions.
- Fulfillment Type - it is either “Delivery” or “Pickup”
- Fulfillment Schedule - it is either “Standard” as default pickup or “Special Schedule” as express pickup
- Click on “Save”
If your service delivery will be available to several different countries then you have to create a new zone each for each country, as a new delivery fee for the concerned country.
Below a full example: