- When logged in to the back office, click "Orders", click “Setting”
- Select “Fulfilment Schedules”
- Click on “+Schedule” to select the relevant fulfillment type
- Delivery - Standard: It refers to regular shipping. It does not include shipping overnight or any special provisions to deliver products fast. Delivery only available on working days, from Mon to Fri 9 am to 6 pm and Sat 9 am to 12.30 pm, excluding Sundays & Public Holidays. Usually, standard delivery is cheaper and done via surface couriers
- Delivery - Special: The customer pays an extra delivery cost for this type of delivery, as the shipment will get transported to the customer anywhere between 24 to 72 hours. Delivery by express is the fastest delivery method.
- Pickup - Standard: Customer will self-pickup up the order within the business hours
- Pickup - Special: Customers will self- pickup up the order after business hours with special arrangements.
- Enter the “name” for the delivery
- Numbers of Dates Shown = 15 (set by default)
- Click “Save”
- Click on the “Clock” icon - to set the hours.
- Configure the fulfillment schedule based on
Day - Marked enabled with an ✅ if it is an available day for delivery
From - The start time of delivery
To - The end time of delivery
Max order - Max order per delivery
Cut- off Day - Which day is the last call to accept delivery
Cut- off Time - What time is the last call to accept delivery
Enabled - ✅ always ensure its enabled once scheduled delivery is set
Copy Day - is a feature to replicate the same setting to other selected days and click “Copy”
"+"- To add more scheduled delivery time
- Click “Save”