How to schedule a marketing campaign/push notification?
Modified on: Mon, 19 Apr, 2021 at 3:17 PM
- When logged in to the back office, click "Marketing", click “Campaign”.
- Click “+Create Campaign”.
- In the ‘Setting” button select scheduled as campaign type, key in campaign name and set the date and timezone. Click the “Next” button.
- In the “Audience” button select the desired segment to reach out to, City, Select English or you can select any other language available as a customer language preference. Select All in direct marketing option. Click the “Next” button.
- In the “Design” button key in the desired title and body. Tick AppsFlyer One Link for one link instead of 2 separate iOS and Android links. If it wishes to link this campaign to a product, kindly select product type and the product itself.
- Click preview to see how it displays and click the “Next” button.
- In the “Confirm” Button, it summarises the details of the campaign, click “Publish” to finish the steps.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.