- When logged in to the back office, click "Marketing."
- Select “Discount”
- Click on “+Create Discount Code”
- Filled up the fields as below:
- Create Code - preferably unique, short and catchy
- Code applies to - set the desired “market”
- Discount Type - can be either “Percentage” or “Fixed Amount”
- Applies to - “Entire order”, “Specific Categories” or “Specific products”
- Segments - set the desired “segment” this enjoy this discount
- Customer - this is optional, enter a specific customer # to enjoy this discount
- Minimum Requirements - is a condition for the discount, it can either be “None”, “Minimum purchase” or “Minimum quantity of items” to be set.
- Usage Limits - is either to set “Limit number of times code can be used in total” or set as “ Limit to one use per customer” only.
- Code Duration - set up “Start Date to End Date” and “Start Time to End Time” or it is “Perpetual”
- Once all fields have been filled in, click "Activate Code"
Below is an example of a discount creation:
Tips from Kaddra
This can be combined with a push notification explaining to your customer to include this promo code to promote a certain range of products.