1. After logging in to the back office click on ‘Products’ to open the list of categories.
2. Press on the product category where the desired article to update belongs.
3. Click on the ‘Relationships’ icon beside the name of the product.
4. Once the product relationship page is open, select the ‘Product Type’ from the dropdown.
5. Choose the specific product to be linked from the ‘Products’ dropdown.
6. Depending on the layout configuration of the product type, select the ‘Relation Type’ which in this example is ‘Related’.
7. Press on the ‘+Add’ button from the right side of the screen to add to the list of related products.
8. Lastly, press the ‘Save’ button to finalize linking a product to the first product selected in the category. You may resave and republish the main product or article.