(A) When a new product is created.
- In the CEM, navigate to the product you want to create a new item. Complete the necessary content portion and upload any images.
- Click ‘Save’. When this is done, the remaining tabs at the top will appear. Variants, Pricing, Stock, Sharing, Publishing, and History.
- Add any variants to the product, and click ‘Save’. For any new product, this must be created and saved before Pricing can be created.
- Select the ‘Pricing’ tab.
- Check the box for ‘Default price’.
- Set the price for the various tiers. In this example, the tiers Bronze, Gold and Silver are set to the price of $15. The cost of goods sold is $10. Click ‘Save’ to proceed.
(B) For an existing product.
- When a product is already existing in the CEM, and you wish to change its pricing tiers, you may proceed straight to steps 4, 5, and 6 from (A).