- When logged in to the back office, click on ‘Products’.
- Select which category from the list where the product to be published is under, for this example it’s ‘HairCare’.
- Click the ‘Edit’ icon beside the name of the product to open the content page.
- Press on ‘Publishing’ from the tabs available on the page.
- Click on the button ‘+Add Publishing Rule’.
- From the ‘Segments’ dropdown select the segment as the intended audience.
- Select in ‘Markets’ which city for the product to be made available.
- Press the ‘Calendar’ and ‘Clock’ icon under ‘Schedule’ to set the date and time to be available in the app.
- The next field will determine the end date and time for the product to be published. A ‘Perpetual’ tick box is available if no definite time is decided.
- Click ‘Save’ to ensure the publishing settings configured for the product are stored in the Back Office.
- Press ‘Publish’ from the upper right part of the page.
- Click ‘Yes’ on the prompt to confirm publishing.
How to publish a product to your target audience? Print
Modified on: Wed, 14 Apr, 2021 at 11:02 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.