As the app’s payment gateway, a Stripe account is needed for all transactions made on all orders to accept payments
You may follow the instructions on creating an account for Stripe and adding Kaddra as a developer.
1. Register on the page https://dashboard.stripe.com/register.
2. Once the account is created you must add the firstname.lastname@example.org user, go to
https://dashboard.stripe.com/account/team and press New User.
3. Fill in the below details and press Invite.
- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
5. From the main dashboard there will an option to activate the account. Activation will require you to add details of your company and bank account details for payouts.
6. If the App’s back office is already available you may connect your Stripe account by clicking Orders then Settings and select Payment Gateways. Once you press Connect it will open a window where you will be asked to log in to your stripe account.