Request a D-U-N-S number (Dun & Bradstreet)
As a prerequisite to registering with Apple, your company needs to have a valid D-U-N-S number. See here for full details: https://developer.apple.com/support/D-U-N-S/
It will take approximately 5 business days for Dun & Bradstreet to process your request and issue your D-U-N-S number, so you should place this request as soon as possible.
Creating an Apple Developer account
Before you can publish apps to the Apple AppStore you must have a valid Developer Account.
You must enroll as an Organisation https://developer.apple.com/programs/enroll/ and do to do this you will need a valid Apple ID with 2 Factor Authentication enabled https://appleid.apple.com/account#!&page=create.
An annual fee of $99 USD will also be needed and after an application has been sent it may take 3-5 working days for Apple to approve.
If Apple has not responded or approved the developer account. You may reach out to them by requesting a call.
Look for Contact Us on the page within your Apple ID, select Membership and Account, and then choose Other membership or Account questions. You will then have an option to choose Phone support.
Adding Kaddra as App Manager
Once you have created your account you will need to add our user firstname.lastname@example.org to allow us to manage the app releases.
Here is the step by step process to do this:
1. Login using your Apple ID via https://developer.apple.com/account/
2. Click People.
3. Click the + icon
4. Fill in the user details
- First Name: Kaddra
- Last Name: DevOps
- Email: email@example.com
- Select App Manager role
- Check “Access to Certificates, Identifiers and Profiles”
Obtaining API Keys
API details will also be needed for Apple. You may follow the below instructions to retrieve them.
1. Press ‘Keys’ in Users and Access from App Store Connect.
2. A message will appears informing access is needed. Press ‘Request for Access’
3. Put a check on the tick box for the agreement and press ‘Submit’
4. A pop-up box will appear and you will need to enter the below and press Generate
Name: Kaddra Devops
Access: App Manager
4. Finally, please copy the following details on the API Key page - Issuer ID, Key ID, and download and save the API Key file and this can only be downloaded once. It will be given a filename of Authkey_<Key ID>
You may send the details to: