If Apple has not responded or approved the developer account. You may reach out to them by requesting a call or sending them an email.
1. Look for Contact Us on the page within your Apple ID, and select Membership and Account.
2. Then choose Program Enrolment.
3. You will then have an option to choose Phone support or Email.
We advise you to speak to them directly as they are generally more reactive.
4. If phone support is chosen, you will need to enter your contact number, and Apple will call you back.
5. Otherwise, you may send them a message through the email option.