1. If the app requires translation access can be asked to the customer success team to enable translations in the back office.
2. Under Product Settings, product contents can be assigned a language field for translations to appear in the app.
3. You may fill in those that appear only in the app with preferred supported language and leave the rest blank.
Below are the content tabs that appear in the app.
Categories - category titles
Drop Downs - translation of dropdown field content
Named Units - if enabled within the product type
Search Filters - custom filter names available in the app
Suggestions - suggestion fields
App Status - Order/booking status
Tiers - tier names
Cities - city/market names
Product Type CTA - call to actions labels on product types
Countries - Country translations
Category Layout Components - Text used in category layouts like carousel headers
Shipping Rates - rates that appear in the checkout page
4. Images to match the category titles can be uploaded by editing the category and selecting the language in the lower part then uploading the image to be used. Press save and publish afterwards.
5. Specific product contents like title, subtitle, description and custom input fields can be added in the product page by toggling the language dropdown in the upper right part of the page.
6. Product image can be manually uploaded as well to a product or by bulk upload
An option to copy the image from the default language will also be available.
7. The translation saved will then need to be enabled in the publishing tab by adding the language, save and publishing it.