1. Under Customers, look for the customer that needs their password changed and open their profile.
2. From the customer’s profile press Actions for the options to appear.
Select Change Password.
3. A pop-up window will appear to enter a new password for the customer.
Press confirm to finalize and you may inform the customer’s new password.
4. For accounts that have been idle for a long time the below error may appear, “User not found. Please use reset customer login instead.”
5. In this instance you may select Reset Login. The customer can then re-register using the same email address and set a new password. Once successful the account should be linked to the original account that is needed and will contain details like the same customer number, past transactions, booking and loyalty points.
When Reset login is done the Registration status becomes Not Registered and Account Status becomes Disabled.