If Apple has not responded or approved the developer account. You may reach out to them by requesting for a call.
Look for Contact Us in the page within your Apple ID, select Membership and Account and then choose Other membership or Account questions.
You will then have an option to choose Phone support.
Adding Kaddra as App Manager
Once you have created your account you will need to add our user email@example.com to allow us to manage the app releases.
Here is the step by step process to do this:
1. Login using your Apple ID via https://developer.apple.com/account/
2. Click People.
3. Click the + icon
4. Fill in the user details
- First Name: Kaddra
- Last Name: DevOps
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select App Manager role
- Check “Access to Certificates, Identifiers and Profiles”
Obtaining API Keys
API details will also be needed for Apple. You may follow the below instructions to retrieve them.
1. Press ‘Keys’ in Users and Access from App Store connect.
2. A message will appears informing access is needed. Press ‘Request for Access’
3. Put a check on the tick box for the agreement and press ‘Submit’
4. A pop up box will appear and you will need to enter the below and press Generate
Name: Kaddra Devops
Access: App Manager
4. Finally, please copy the following details in the API Key page - Issuer ID, Key ID. Please download and save the API Key file - do note that this can only be downloaded once. It will be given a filename of Authkey_<Key ID>.p8. You may send the details to
Download API Key will appear after your refresh the page.