1. After logging in your Kaddra back office click on ‘Products’ to open your product list.
2. Press on the pencil icon to edit the desired product.
3. Click on the ‘Relationships’ tab.
4. Once the product relationship page is open, select the ‘Product Type’ from the dropdown.
5. Choose the specific product to be linked from the ‘Products’ dropdown.
6. Depending on the layout configuration of the product type, select the ‘Relation Type’ which in this example is ‘Related’.
7. Press on the ‘+Add’ button from the right side of the screen to add in the list of related products.
8. Lastly, press the ‘Save’ button to finalize linking a product to the first product selected in the category. You may resave and republish the main product or article.